ALL NEW Packages

Packages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Results 3/11-3/17


Mon 3/11= +9 Units
Tue 3/12=  Passed
Wed 3/13= -8.8 Units
Thu 3/14= -12.3 Units
Fri 3/15= +9.6 Units
Sat 3/16= +10.4 Units
Sun 3/17= +2 Units

Weekly Total: +9.9 Units

A real nice weekend for us as promised. We finish up the week with 3 straight winning days to help us finish the week in the green. I want to apologize for being unorganized the last week and a half. Like I said in a previous email I was dealing with some personal issues. I am almost back to full strength and can't wait for march madness to start as I have been working on this for quite some time. For anyone that would like help with brackets or anything let me know, I would be more than happy to help at no charge. I hope all of you will join me for march madness as I am looking to really hammer the books and would love for all of you to do the same. Hope you all had a great night and weekend and best of luck on all your brackets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment